RE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 15:50:42 +0000

Can we do full deactivation soon please.

AFAIK
me: deactivated
nick: active
khan: deactivated
gb: active

what do we stil need to do

Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 17:42:32 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS community mail
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You don't need a pass, but good luck finding players.

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 5:39 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Nick is there like a online pass you need
to enter on SFxT cause I wanna play it online too kind of,, like TTT2 had a
code you had to input for it to play online
On Dec 19, 2014 5:09 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The motions felt very KOF98 to me.
On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 4:58 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:It
feels slightly easier than previous versions.  You have to hit the diagonals
otherwise it won't come out.  In SFIV you just need to do  F, D, B for it to
register as HCB.

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:Is it just me, or are the hcb,f motion supers sometimes a bit hard to get
out? SF4 has spoiled my execution.
Axl also looks like a pretty good zoner.He looks like a Nic character.
Bandana..has counters.
Boss version Ramlethal is a tief.
On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 4:38 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:I see Juri gets an aerial rave type combo in Omega mode.

Oh lawd!
On 19 Dec 2014 16:36, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lol @ JWong's story about drunk Daigo.