[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:40:52 +0200

That list will be longer than the list of things people remember to ask.
Because you deal with so many people (agents, attorneys, loan providers,
banks, home owner etc) each of them will have a list of things that they
typically try to hide from the customer to make their life easier, or to
score a sale.  To try to remember everything is virtually impossible.  Best
is to read up and talk to experienced people as much as possible.

I know though that from now on I will always check that the agent is
licensed, and I will harrass the attorneys as much as I want until they get
the job done.