[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 10:59:12 +0200

Howdy peeps :)

How was the sesh on Saturday? Did you guys run a tourney? Wish I could have
been there. I see Zol and co. were also in attendance :(

You'll have to excuse me for one more Saturday :( I'll be attending a
colleague's wedding this coming Sat.

Been working on my Gouken. Got the FADC combos down (finally). Full bar
combos do an insane amount of damage and stun. I can stun Akuma with one
combo *lmao*

Now I just need matchup xp :) If anyone is up for some online matches
during the week, lemme know. I'm usually on after 8pm.