[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 13:21:02 +0200

They can't do that because the hardware of the PS3 uses a different
architecture.  PS4 is closer to the Xbox 360 than the PS3.  The said
they'll enable backwards compatibility using some kind of streaming service
called "Gaikai".  Basically it sounds like your game will run on a server,
and will be streamed to you.  I don't like services like these and won't
use it, but they seem to be successful.

http://www.gaikai.com/