RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 11:49:15 +0000

nah just done a speedtest.

i know im losing packets coz i was playing rev awhile back and kept getting dc.
he told me to try ping google.co.za -t and just let it run. i got request timed
out a few times.

i read packet loss can occur if your lan cables are crap. like mine.

Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 13:35:22 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Did you do a ping test LB?

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 1:19 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ilitrrit i phoned my isp and i phoned Telkom but i still get packet loss.

i think i need to change my cables.

the only thing i don't like about kof online is that theres no lobby support
dammit. ima play joe proffessionaly. he just too cool for school

Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 13:16:07 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Minecraft is my first real RPG