RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 10:18:25 +0000

lmao ive heard about it. now that I think clearly , titan hm was really easy
for me.

the crap thing about ex is , SE have figured out that people play around with
preformed teams. they want 2 tanks 4 dps and 2 healers. theres no way you can
do e without 2 tanks.

the FC peeps said that a tanks job starts after titan hm. that's when we start
putting in work. dude give me lvl 4 material NAAAAAAOOOOOOOO

Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 12:11:29 +0200
Subject: RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Usually between 50k-80k. Use to be in the 200k range O.o
Have you seen,  Titan ex mode? Lol, makes hm Titan look easy.