RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 11:48:48 +0000

Still at Mweb

No idea what our stats are tho.  Shit seems to run fine but im not doing
anything other than Dota2 online every now and then...

Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 13:33:32 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My ping has degraded from 15ms to 50ms :\

Which ISPs are you guys using and what is your local ping?

http://speedtest.mybroadband.co.za/

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can still feel the lag in KOF.  Definitely not as bad as on console though.

Lol, do you think packets are leaking through your cables?

How do you know you are experiencing packet loss?  How much packet loss?  All
times of the day?  What's the norm for your area?  Have you the same tests on
different machines/routers etc?

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 1:19 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ilitrrit i phoned my isp and i phoned Telkom but i still get packet loss.

i think i need to change my cables.

the only thing i don't like about kof online is that theres no lobby support
dammit. ima play joe proffessionaly. he just too cool for school

Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 13:16:07 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Minecraft is my first real RPG