RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 07:00:18 +0000

oh ya sap , I found the problem with my being disconnected.

it wasn't the cables or the network or even my line. it was my fkn pc.

I just vacuumed abit inside, switched ram slots then I unplugged the dvd rom
drvie. the pc guy did a jippo thing coz the power supply couldn't handle 2 hdd
and a dvd drive , so he split the one molex or something. so I think what
happened was the motherboard was failing and I got dc because of the loss of
power.

Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 08:25:04 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

There was some really solid play all around. Zeus definitely deserved that win.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 10:47 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Zeus just pomped Kbrad in winners finals at DTN !!!! I can die happy now.

On 12 January 2014 03:14, G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You get Style Points if you get nicked.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 1:09 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Nick...Ryu, Gouken, Guile...

Lol
On 12 Jan 2014 13:00, "G B" <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Akuma, Evil Ryu, Oni, Juri... LOL

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 11:32 AM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Haha thanks bro, definitely some great games yesterday.
Your E Ryu and El Fuerte combos were tight, great style points!

Had some great matches with Hei Long too.

Basically the trend at yesterday's session was evil chars now that I think
about it.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 4:00 AM, G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Session was dope guys. Great way to kick off the year.

Juri is looking solid, Lumi. You Ultra ready :-p

Skamanke, you're Onlini is gay. I hate you. LOLOL. I tease. Thanks for the
whooping. -_-

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 9:50 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Carne SA is legit.