RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 08:09:45 +0000

Yeah, but Skyrim actually had spells geared for affecting groups (or at least
your follower), so a healer class there might be possible.
True, D3 will not change the core mechanics. They're just radically altering
the classes. Sigh. I wonder how the paladin guy will play...

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 07:46:08 +0000
Hopefully when the D3 expansion hits in March, it will be worth playing.
While I am really enjoying FF14, I do still view it as a single player game
with multiplayer missions.

I've been wondering about Skyrim online. One of the great things about Skyrim
was that it looked so awesome. If you're playing it on PC, you don't have those
load issues. You can just run through the whole world and enjoy the place. I
don't want to play it online and have issues with the lag. That would be sad. I
wonder how they're doing it - whether they'll add in more party type skills so
that you can play a dedicated healer, or if it will be more the Diablo style of
4 characters looking after themselves who just happen to be in the same dungeon
at the same time.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 07:21:17 +0000

Uh, no. The real addicts are the people out there who have pushed multiple
crafting classes to 50 and in some cases even have relic weapons for multiple
character classes.
...so should we all organise an intervention for kahn?

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 07:16:28 +0000
While I have found some people in the game to be real dicks, I've also found
others who have gone out of their way to help me.
I'm not entirely sure why I'm still playing the game. It's not exactly mind
blowing, but I keep going back to it. I'm going to stick it out for a while
longer.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 06:34:54 +0000
For those of us unable to watch videos at work?

BTW, when will you be online over the weekend, LB? Paas and I need to get
through HM Titan...
I need to do those two fates that go before CT.

Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 23:04:38 +0200
From: sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ah, that makes a lot of sense.

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 11:02 PM, euraima tobias
<euraima@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:euraima@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I think its called piss.
On 9 Jan 2014 23:01, "G B" <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:
Doesn't anybody know what it is exactly that made a corner shop with with a cab
have a distinct smell? Like, a 'gameshop' smell? Maybe it was just me? LOL.

________________________________
is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.