RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 06:52:05 +0000

I formatted my pc so I lost all my macros :(

il be glad to help with titan hm. its really my last month now so anytime till
19th il be available.

iltrit also not coming back neither is lumi :(

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 06:01:54 +0000

I need a hand with Titan HM mode. I join parties, but people quit if they die
in the fight. So sad. I gave up after multiple tries with teams that just kept
 quitting. Paas found a group later that was willing to stay and play and they
got through the fight.
What I don’t understand with the party finder is that the one group that I
joined for Titan HM specifically had ‘new comers welcome’ written there. We die
at
 the heart phase and the healer asks for the bard to be kicked. The guy
organising the party says that we should try again, it will be fine. Healer
quits. Kept having stupid stuff like that happen.

Anyhoo... need to get that damned fight done. Anyone know when Ecco will be
online again?

Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 13:52:32 -0800

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jesus Salie you could have given us a protect your ears warning to go with that
link.

Yeah Vega is amazing......

On 12 January 2014 13:35, G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

LOL. They played that hack competitively?  Thats hilarious. DAT RCF hadou...

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 11:28 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Forgot the link:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmNLTLDKtbU&

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 11:27 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Watch the match @ 10m25s

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 11:23 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It was live.  Wait for the archive tomorrow.

After watching that I can't understand why they would buff Vega lol.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 11:23 PM, G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

link

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 11:21 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Grand Finals so hype.  Zeus Vega is amazing.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 10:47 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Zeus just pomped Kbrad in winners finals at DTN !!!! I can die happy now.

On 12 January 2014 03:14, G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You get Style Points if you get nicked.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 1:09 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Nick...Ryu, Gouken, Guile...

Lol

On 12 Jan 2014 13:00, "G B" <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Akuma, Evil Ryu, Oni, Juri... LOL

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 11:32 AM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Haha thanks bro, definitely some great games yesterday.

Your E Ryu and El Fuerte combos were tight, great style points!

Had some great matches with Hei Long too.

Basically the trend at yesterday's session was evil chars now that I think
about it.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 4:00 AM, G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Session was dope guys. Great way to kick off the year.

Juri is looking solid, Lumi. You Ultra ready :-p

Skamanke, you're Onlini is gay. I hate you. LOLOL. I tease. Thanks for the
whooping. -_-

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 9:50 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Carne SA is legit.

On 10/01/2014, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'll bring another system.  Someone please bring a screen instead.

> @Fraudrigue:  This is a session for people for play fighting games.  You're

> welcome to join but I'm not exactly why you wanna come...

> On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 8:20 PM, G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> How much more?

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.  KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such.  Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.