[CTS] Re: True Mobile Card

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:50:50 EDT

Thanks Hon..will do..and I don't need to connect anything else, like a cable
of some sorts?  I realize it says wireless..but I'm in the dark
here..LOL..scratch that question..I just have to figure out how to get one to
recognize the
other..but wirelessly?, I'm not sure of how that works.  Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
                                             Jackie \\

In a message dated 7/20/2005 6:42:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chapman@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The card would be inside your desktop.  Not a slot like the laptop. :)

Your computer is new enough it may just have one installed.. but I'm not
sure.. check device manager maybe it'll show it in there.. just be sure to
click
on view/show all devices since you are using XP now. :)

Tee \\