[CTS] Re: True Mobile Card

  • From: cuffy10 <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:13:00 -0700

CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx wrote:

Here's my problem..I received with my laptop, a Dell True Mobile 1150 Series Wireless Lan.
I "think" (sometimes) that it's for connecting to another pc etc. etc. etc. Now am I right in assuming I need the same card for my desktop PC, both pc's are now running Win XP. BUT my desktop pc doesn't have a slot for a wireless card..what do I do? Or is this only for pc's that have the slot for the wireless adapters??? I've been putting off getting into this for over 2 years..but now I have to find out what to do with this thing.
Can I go on the internet via my desktop while running this network, if I can run it? So many questions, so little brains! ;)
Thanks Jackie

Read this.......... if it triggers anything come back and tells us <g>

http://www.tutorial-reports.com/wireless/wlanwifi/wifi_architecture.php