[CTS] Re: True Mobile Card

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:55:37 EDT

Ok..let me esplain Luuucy..this flat True Mobile card came with my Dell
Laptop, it slides into a slot on the side of it.  I finally dug it out of it's
box
today..and put it in..*blank look*!
My desktop, doesn't have one of those "slot" thingys..so I don't know what to
buy or install to work with the Lan card from my Dell Laptop!!  Both pc's are
running XP, but my desktop is 5 or so years old, maybe more.  I don't know
where or what I would put in the desktop to work with the laptop thingy.  Got
that???  LOL
                                          Jackie

In a message dated 7/20/2005 5:19:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
It can't be that bad........ do you have the Wireless Access Point thingee ?
You said you had a wireless NIC in the laptop, right ?
And the desktop........ you need a wireless NIC in that too.
No slot ??? You mean no empty slot ? What's eating up all your slots ?
Anything that can go ?