[CTS] True Mobile Card

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:15:15 EDT

Here's my problem..I received with my laptop, a Dell True Mobile 1150 Series
Wireless Lan.
I "think" (sometimes) that it's for connecting to another pc etc. etc. etc.
Now am I right in assuming I need the same card for my desktop PC, both pc's
are now running Win XP.  BUT my desktop pc doesn't have a slot for a wireless
card..what do I do?  Or is this only for pc's that have the slot for the
wireless adapters???  I've been putting off getting into this for over 2
years..but
now I have to find out what to do with this thing.
Can I go on the internet via my desktop while running this network, if I can
run it?  So many questions, so little brains! ;)
Thanks                               Jackie