[CTS] Re: Office Question

  • From: "Elaine Gairy" <Gairy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 16:30:09 -0400

Charles, I just knew someone would call me on the carpet with the name of
the "culprit".  At the time I wrote the e-mail I was drawing a blank and
could not think of it.  It came to me now.  I was using InoculateIT.  Now
I'm using AVG and have no problems at all.  I tried for years (even with CTS
help) to figure out what my problem was and had succomb to living with the
problem.  It was like I struck gold when I got rid of Inoculate and opted
for AVG and all was normal again. (well until the next problem arises )
<grin>
Elaine