[CTS] Office Question

  • From: DBCfour@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:54:48 EDT

I have a machine that will allow you to open an existing Word document, click
around and scroll around that document w/the mouse, but the minute you touch
the keyboard, the whole machine freezes.  I've tried uninstalling and using
the eraser, but when you run the eraser tool it says you have to remove XP.
Uhhhh...this is a Win98 machine...no XP on it anywhere...did IE repair,
reinstalled Windows...tried going from Pro to Small Business...same
thing...This behavior isn't exhibited in any other program on this machine.
Everything else is working just fine.

Anybody got any suggestions?

Donna
Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm