[CTS] Re: Itunes download

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ecvogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 16:20:12 -0500

Who uses WMA DRM? Goto www.playsforsure.com Walmart, Y!, MusicMatch, FYE,
AOL. Oh there is only 8
http://www.playsforsure.com/AdvancedSearchResults.aspx?searchtype=BrowseStor
es&cat=StoreTypePanel&index=0

Apple, you can only buy from iTunes. Microsoft MSN and others you can buy
your music from.

Only one company makes the iPod.

Hmm Microsoft 111 different models from DIFERENT VENDORS:
http://www.playsforsure.com/AdvancedSearchResults.aspx?searchtype=BrowseDevi
ces&cat=CapacityPanel&index=0

The reason WMP was pulled on Mac was because Apple would not give Microsoft
what it needed to include WMA DRM into it (Cuts into Apples iTunes business)
so Microsoft desided to pull out. Microsoft pulled most of its consumer apps
off Apple.

And everyone else was pointing finger at Microsoft in the past.

Windows VISTA runs on a bunch of vernder PC's including Apple computers

OS X only runs on Apple Computers

If you want to pay premium prices, and lock yourself in to hardware and
software and services, Apple is the way to go.

Eric