[CTS] Re: Itunes download

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 11:42:22 -0800

Well, besides wishing plain text was the norm...   How did this turn
from trying to download a software package to which service is the best?
There are countless ways of converting the files to MP3 format if that's
your wish. :-P

Oh, what's up with the hooking your MP3 player up to your PC to verify
your subscription? (Napster)  ;-)

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 14:03:32 -0500, "Eric C. Vogel" <ecvogel@xxxxxxxxx> took
time to say the following:

ECV> Want a more open choice, less proprietary? Also hear the Apple files are
not
ECV> as goot quality. Try www.playsforsure.com you can buy music from any store
ECV> listed and it will work in Windows Media Player, and you can, as you see
put
ECV> it on several different manufatures MP3 players. Napster has a $5 option  a
ECV> month for unlimited music to your MP3 player. I do not think Apple has
this.
ECV> All stores are .99 cents or less, just read the TOS's. MusicMatch you have
ECV> to install their player on top of the plug in so I just use MSN Music,
ECV> becaue no extra addin is needed. I Think Wally World is cheaper, and maybe
ECV> Y!Music but they own MusicMatch. One charges more, but the kbs encoding is
ECV> better.
ECV>
ECV> Apple=Prorprietary closed
ECV> Microsoft=More fair, and more choices.
ECV>
ECV> Eric
ECV>
ECV>   _____

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels

 ** YOUR HELP IS URGENTLY NEEDED **
DONATE to Hurricane Katrina victims: http://www.redcross.org/
DONATE Housing (Spare room, shelter) http://www.hurricanehousing.org/

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm