[CTS] Re: Itunes download

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ecvogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 14:03:32 -0500

Want a more open choice, less proprietary? Also hear the Apple files are not
as goot quality. Try www.playsforsure.com you can buy music from any store
listed and it will work in Windows Media Player, and you can, as you see put
it on several different manufatures MP3 players. Napster has a $5 option  a
month for unlimited music to your MP3 player. I do not think Apple has this.
All stores are .99 cents or less, just read the TOS's. MusicMatch you have
to install their player on top of the plug in so I just use MSN Music,
becaue no extra addin is needed. I Think Wally World is cheaper, and maybe
Y!Music but they own MusicMatch. One charges more, but the kbs encoding is
better.

Apple=Prorprietary closed
Microsoft=More fair, and more choices.

Eric