[CTS] Re: Itunes download

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 12:29:25 -0800

It wouldn't/shouldn't matter if iTunes is installed or not. That
wouldn't stop the downloading of the software. There's another problem.
(obviously huh?) Which browser are you using? I'm not certain, but do
you accept thier cookie(s)? If all else fails, contact me offlist. We
can try another way, although it's a hefty file. :-O

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 15:09:09 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time), "PJBundy"
<pjbundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> took time to say the following:

P>  I am trying to split a file ( audio  book) so I can burn it on a cd. I
P> found a shareware spitter. I get the apple page that says the itunes will
P> begin downloading, but it doesn't. I am thinking that itunes is a file that
P> is installed on the PC(?) I may be wrong.
P>
P> Pam

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels

 ** YOUR HELP IS URGENTLY NEEDED **
DONATE to Hurricane Katrina victims: http://www.redcross.org/
DONATE Housing (Spare room, shelter) http://www.hurricanehousing.org/

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm