[CTS] Re: BREAKING NEWS: Two Arrested In Connection With London Bombings

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 19:26:55 -0700

DAMN!  Oops, I mean DARN! ;-)  Guess I had better change the event
reminder then! :-O  Oh Well, it's now five days before my mom and
daughter birthday.

BTW, seeing that Feb of THIS year has already passed, one could
rightfully assume your next birthday would be in 2006, thus this is why
the 06 was mistaken for the day and not the year! :-P

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:14:34 -0500, "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx> took
time to say the following:

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm