[CTS] Toshiba Laptop SODIMMs for sale (speaking of memory)

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Computer Talk Shop List" <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:18:55 -0500

I have 5 Toshiba type 256mb SODIMM units at $35 each and 2 512mb SODIMM
units at $75 each for sale plus possibly some shipping - I might just throw
that in if minimal enough.

Samsung 256mb DDR 2100 #M470L3224FT0-CB3
Samsung 256mb DDR 2700 #M470L3224DT0-CB0
Centon 256mb 2700 #164624
Edge 256mb #P36977-35
Kingston 256mb #KTT3311/256

And 2 512mb units for $75 each plus minimal ship

Centon 512mb 2700 #169698
Kingston 512mb #KTT3311/512

May discount somewhat for multiples and shipping should not vary due to the
light weight.

Will ship only to US 50 states and APO/FPO - I hate doing customs so I will
not ship out of US. Payment will be due within 10 days by money order (no
checks) or if by Paypal within 3 days. Will ship as soon as payment arrives.
All tested in working machines and in like-new condition.Shipped in
anti-static bag - you must insure proper procedures are taken for
installation. Check your machine's requirements at Crucial.com by going down
the list to see what your machine can take - these shoudl fit most Pentium
II and above level machines I would imagine.

These items get posted on ebay on August 1 - I must have firm committments
by email from people that want one or more reserved before then and which
one(s) specifically that you want from the above list. I will tell you what
shipping is - I would say minimal would be first class uninsured for about
$1.00.

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm