[citw150] CITW150_L6 Q6

  • From: jeremy sulkowski <monkeylovers204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 14:18:11 -0800 (PST)

Telnet is a network protocol used on the Internet. I learned that Telnet is
like a switch to connect with other to other servers. It was really hard for me
to understand because I am a visual person and there were no real graphics. I
used one of the sites suggested by the lesson, telnet://140.147.254.3.  As I
was working with Telnet I found it a bit over my head compared to the
different, more technically advanced, things today. Also that Telnet is no
longer installed by default on windows.

with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.