[citw150] Re: CITW150 L6 Q6

  • From: Jennifer Gollbach <goatjen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:35:16 -0700 (PDT)

Dude, I was so stuck on this, but I read your post and was able to access
MateriaMagica. Thanks!

  Jennifer Gollbach

Joe Chinault <joechinault@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Telnet seems very usefull for accessing a server and moving or retreiving
files remotely. I found my information on telnet at
http://www.elated.com/articles/telnet-and-basic-commands/. To get some practice
I opened my telnet and created a character in MateriaMagica. After some trial
and error I finally maneged to access the site through telnet. I did this by
typing o materiamagica.com 23. After creating a character and playing the game
for a little I got frusterated because I could never see what I was actually
typing so I turned it off. Later I will try to figure out how to see what I
type as i'm typing it. This only happened after I concted to materiamagica.com.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.