[citw150] Re: CITW150 L6 Q6

  • From: Mal Swanson <swanson_mal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:53:18 -0700 (PDT)

I agree, it takes time but it is amazing how far technology has come.

Andrew Alexander <aalexander_06@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:        What I got from telnet
is that it is a service you can use to send files to your browser server, as
well as change things into your favor. It seems to me that it may be more
impactful for a web developer to use than just anyone. I learned a lot from
this site: http://www.elated.com/articles/telnet-and-basic-commands/. I
practiced telnet at this address: telnet://140.147.254.3 what I learned was
that it is a hard thing to get going on, but it works well.
Andrew M. Alexander

   "Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked, in the head,
by an iron boot? Of course you don't--no one does--that never happens." -Capt.
Rex Kramer

Bored stiff? Loosen up...