[citw150] CITW 150 L6 Q4

  • From: B G <bsgriff87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:36:24 -0800 (PST)

Mid-State Industrial is a multi location Hyster Dealer in Mid-Michigan and
Northern Indiana specializing in service, rentals, and sales of lift trucks and
other material handling equipment. We are ?The Lift Truck Professionals.?
Experienced Shop Supervisor needed to work in our main branch located in Eaton
Rapids, MI. This position directs and controls the repair, maintenance and
testing of material handling equipment while interacting and supervising
technicians. Job Functions include: *Responsible for daily shop operations
*Administers, manages, accounts for and controls the man hours and materials
used to repair equipment for utmost quality and profit *Promotes timely
repairs, quality workmanship for all in-house repairs for internal and external
customers *Leads and evaluates service technician?s activities *Provides
technical support *Oversees and monitors maintenance and care of trucks, tools,
and equipment. Requirements include: *Strong mechanical background
 *Supervision/management experience *Basic computer skills *Material handling
equipment or construction knowledge a plus. For immediate consideration please
forward your resume with salary requirements to: hr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  found job @
http://www.michworks.org/mtb/user/pkg_jobs.ViewJobOrder?an_Orders_ID=2508229&as_FromSearchResult=TRUE&as_view_type=PRINT

Brandon Griffes
Fall2006
"Give me liberty or give me death." -Patrick Henry

Sponsored Link

$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month -   Think You Pay Too Much For Your
Mortgage? Find Out!