[citansdnd] Re: Party gold

  • From: Diana Jakobs <diana.c.jakobs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:38:46 -0800

Of Tartarus's items, I'd be fine with getting the +1 amulet that prevents
scrying on Tartarus (a level 2 item) that the group already has as "his"
share.  The armor would be nice, but, as a level 5 item, it is a bit high
right now for a fairly minor benefit, (he isn't the main tank, while +2 to
AC when not bloodied would be useful, it is certainly not vital.)  I still
think we need to invest in some party items, potions could be life savers at
some point, and, a bag of holding would be pretty handy.