[citansdnd] Re: Assad's magic items

  • From: Diana Jakobs <diana.c.jakobs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:53:36 -0800

I still need to come up with my own list (and I'll get the total party
treasure out today if I can,) but, I think the party should really think
about investing in (at least) one or two of these items:

Gem of Colloquy (Adventurer's Vault)

This jewel hovers near your head, sharpening your wit and expanding your
knowledge of languages.

Level: 2

Price: 520 gp

Item Slot: Head

Property: Gain a +1 item bonus to Bluff and Diplomacy checks. Understand and
speak 1 additional language, chosen at the time of the gem’s creation.
At the very least our diplomat Invoker (Ray's character) should have one,
(and could loan it out to others as needed) and perhaps Don's character as
well.  I'd be tempted to call this a party purchase, so they would be free
to get something of their own.

Thoughts?

Diana