[CIAM-F6-Working_Group] Re: World Artistic Games - Again

  • From: Jiří Havel <jiri.havel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ciam-f6-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:18:23 +0200

Dear Guy,

You are perfectly right, our indoor free style flying is definitely more
attractive than artistic roller skating or cycling. For majority of people
are aerobatic models much more unusual than skating or cycling and I hope we
have a chance for good popularity of our discipline - providing that we will
find proper place, time and spectators.

Best regards

Jiri

  _____