[CIAM-F6-Working_Group] Re: Fwd: Re: World Artistic Games - Suggested competitors

  • From: Andres Leoni <ftleoni@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Guy Revel <ciam-f6-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:09:37 +0000

Hello Guy.
 I believe that the pilots Martin Muller, Fabien Turpaud and Donatas Pauzuolis
must be on the contest directly, they make the most atractive aeromusicals, and
they are very popular. I can´t image a world contest without they, and for
shure, go to selection contest is a lot of work, time, money, etc. If they go
to selection contest, they will be on the top for shure, and finally we can´t
make the proper selection for the rest of competitors.
  Just my opinion.
 Regards.
 Andres.