[chaoscope] Re: soo...

  • From: KatiaKittn@xxxxxxx
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:38:18 EDT

In a message dated 6/22/2005 2:23:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Maybe the interface - not being translated to English yet - is a
> problem.

That would be why I usually don't volunteer for beta. though i'm doing rather
well with the V0.2 or whatever which i still have firmly stuck in french ^ ^*

I want to build a team of at least 20 heavy Chaoscope users for

> the proper beta-testing, I'll probably recruit amongst those who have a
> large online gallery. That'll be some time in July or August I hope.
> Feel free to mention it on Chaoscopers. :-)

You bet :D
in fact, when you're ready for your team, would you like me to post a
non-mailing list e-mail to which those interested could volunteer?