[chaoscope] Re: soo...

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 00:34:15 +0100

Hi Kaze, hello all,

That would be why I usually don't volunteer for beta. though i'm doing rather well with the V0.2 or whatever which i still have firmly stuck in french ^ ^*

What's wrong about being stuck in French? :)

Actually I'll post a message on that issue, I'm still receiving emails from users who are in the same predicament.

You bet :D
in fact, when you're ready for your team, would you like me to post a non-mailing list e-mail to which those interested could volunteer?

Sure, that'd be fantastic! One thing you must put the emphasis on: I'm looking for users who are willing to make Chaoscope a better program, not just people who want to get their hands on a better version and from whom I'll never hear anything again. Kerry McClain put together a great tool to help bug tracking, I'd hate to see it go to waste.

Being the developer, I can't really explain what I expect testers how to find bugs and report them, maybe I should ask François to write a beta-testing tutorial. :-)

Nicolas Desprez