[chaoscope] Re: soo...

  • From: Mitko Ivanov <pa3ym@xxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 22:56:59 +0300 (EEST)

 >   Is there any way to animate them, and could that be an addition
 >   in the future?
 >       Lacey

i was wondering the same thing recently - even today I managed to do a simple
loop by altering just a little bit some of the parameters and making like 7 or
8 renders of the different results - than i made a copy of the rendered images
and changed their index - so it was like lorenz1.bmp, lorenz2.bmp ....
lorenz7.bmp -> the original renders and then 'copy of lorenz6.bmp' became
'lorenz8.bmp' and 'copy of lorenz5.bmp' became 'lorenz9.bmp'and so on. the
result was a short loop - mainly color cycling but it was cool and animated :)

i was wondering is there a way to write a script or something with instructions
to render i.e. 100 images with slightly altered parameters
cause it'll be quite a pain to render 100 frames the way I did earlier today (7
frames in my case and it was annoying: hitting render, saving the image, change
the parameter and render again etc.) manualy

well at least it works even though implementing an automated option for
animations would be nice

mitko