[chaoscope] Re: What happened to the group?

  • From: anton lorenz <al_at_y@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 08:26:36 +0100 (BST)

--- Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Hi Maryetta, hello all,

> Seriously, I don't think July (and August for that matter) is the busiest
> month
> on the world wide web, especially in the northern hemisphere. Also,
> François,
> who's the most prolific subscriber after my humble self, is busy being an
> official staff at the world championship of boomerang.
>

> Nicolas Desprez

I really did not know that boomerang scorring is linked to the ability of
boomerang flight path
following a Lorenz Attractor, I presume a 5th order Sprott gets more points for
difficulty.

Anyway, I like your program and I am eagerly waiting for next revisions with
(layering,
perspective, saving viewpoint, light control in rendering, gradients editing
etc, etc  become
available)

Keep up the good woork and if you need any help just ask.

best regards
Anton