[chaoscope] Re: What happened to the group?

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 15:53:42 +0100

Hi Anton, hello all,

I really did not know that boomerang scorring is linked to the ability of
boomerang flight path
following a Lorenz Attractor, I presume a 5th order Sprott gets more points for
difficulty.

:-) Are you related to Edward by any chance?

Anyway, I like your program and I am eagerly waiting for next revisions with (layering,
perspective, saving viewpoint, light control in rendering, gradients editing etc, etc become
available)

Saving viewpoint will come first, layering isn't planned before 1.0. I haven't thought of which features to include in 0.4, I might put them to the vote.

Keep up the good woork and if you need any help just ask.

Have you got some experience in programming and/or beta-testing? What are your PC and OS configuration?

Regards,

Nicolas Desprez