[chaoscope] Re: What happened to the group?

  • From: "Paul N. Lee" <Paul.N.Lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 20:48:42 -0500

Chaoscope wrote:

> Maryetta Campbell wrote:
> >
> > hey everybody, where did all the
> > posts go? it sure had been very
> > quite the past week or so.
>
> ....I don't think July (and August for that
> matter) is the busiest month on the world
> wide web, especially in the northern hemisphere.

I miss seeing the posted images (and parameters) of people like Bob
Gallagher and François (Axone Man).  It is always nice to have the
actual parameters to play with to see what was involved in getting a
specific graphic.

> I'm still working on the web site update,
> I'll finish the French version of the
> offline manual today.

Looking forward to all of your future enhancements to the program,
especially the ability to include specific names for each parameter set,
author information, and comments.

Sincerely,
P.N.L.