[chaoscope] Re: What happened to the group?

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 14:50:09 +0100

Hi Maryetta, hello all,

the group has been dissolved after I abandoned the project. I am now working on an educational interactive CD-Rom about prime numbers.

Seriously, I don't think July (and August for that matter) is the busiest month on the world wide web, especially in the northern hemisphere. Also, François, who's the most prolific subscriber after my humble self, is busy being an official staff at the world championship of boomerang.

I'm still working on the web site update, I'll finish the French version of the offline manual today.

Nicolas Desprez