[chaoscope] Re: Solid Renders

  • From: "Teleb, Radi" <TelebR@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:00:41 -0500

Dear Chaoscopers

I have not been active for the Chaoscope free list. However, I would
like to share with you my Chaoscope following four links:
1) http://www.uwstout.edu/faculty/telebr/album

2) http://www.uwstout.edu/faculty/telebr/album2

3) http://www.uwstout.edu/faculty/telebr/MyChaoscopeAlbumGallery/

4)
http://www.uwstout.edu/faculty/telebr/MyChaoscopeAlbumGallery/RadiTelebs
ChaoscopeGallery.html

I hope these links will enlight some of the Chaoscope unlimited
possibilities.

Have fun!
Radi

Dr. Radi Teleb