[chaoscope] Solid Renders

  • From: KatiaKittn@xxxxxxx
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:03:42 EDT

i sent the link to grumps singly, but if more then one person is interested,
i'll post it here :)

bobthecat (@Devart) is part photographer and part fract-artist. the first
link is his gallery, which has his "Fractal Studies" scattered about among
flowers and slugs.
For faster load time, theres is a drop down box where you can select "List"
instead of thumbnail, and just about anything labled Fractal Study ## (some
number) will be one of the chaoscope works.

 deviantART: bobthecat's Gallery

This link is one of my personal favorites of his, as much for the background
as the solid renders in it. ^ .^

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/16736819/

i should probably note him and tell him how much free advertising he's
getting!
and while i'm at the free advertising...here's one of my older ones also
using solid render (among others)
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/8019248/
and a very recent one for color expiriments ^ .^
http://www.deviantart.com/view/20893451/

~Kaze