[chaoscope] Re: Solid Renders

  • From: grumps <grumps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 23:00:02 +0800

G'day again Radi,

I suppose it's all in knowing which parameters to lock off. Main
problem I'm having is finding a very good symmetrical one at the
moment. Every time I start the program with the intention of finding a
decent one to work on, I get stuck. After about the 3rd F3, I think
"how that one will look with a few rotations this way, a couple that
way, zoom in or out",. Then of course I have to do a quick render in
gas then light then solid, then think about what colours I can bring
out in solid, then do a couple of long renders, change some settings,
try again, etc etc.

But no worries, I'll find some one day (if I can get past the first
few searches). Thanks for the tips.

grumps