[chaoscope] Re: Render restrictions (and dev update)

  • From: "Sara C_" <nontroppo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:49:31 +1100

Thanks for the link... but it only covers specific mask shapes, not creating
a mask from an existing image.

The only way I can see to get rid of the background is to promote the layer,
magic-wand the black (with a feather) and hit delete. This isn't very
effective because it leaves a grey fuzz around the colour.

Sara