[chaoscope] Re: Render restrictions (and dev update)

  • From: "Sara C_" <nontroppo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:20:41 +1100

Many thanks, Nicolas. Out of interest, I'm attaching an image of some of the
fantasy eyes I've made using Chaoscope set to "icon" and plasma rendering,
and F3-ing until suitable circular patterns appear. The model is Victoria
from www.daz3d.com

Is there any chance that there will be additional file types for saving the
images? It would be very useful to be able to save with an alpha channel
(tif or psd, for example).

Regards
Sara