[chaoscope] Re: Posting pics, solid mode colors, self-made formulas

  • From: "Paul N. Lee" <Paul.N.Lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 12:52:36 -0500

Chaoscope wrote:

> Paul N. Lee wrote:
> >
> > I realize this is far in the future, but will
> > this be in the form of creating Dynamic Link
> > Library (DLL) files to be used by Chaoscope??
>
> Yes, anything that can export functions
> and make DLL calls will do, although the
> include files will be provided in C, I'm
> sure some clever coder will convert them
> to whichever language he fancies.

Though I work with many languages and compilers, I now primarily use
Microsoft Visual Studio, so will most likely make variations for use
with their C++, C#, and VB.Net languages.

> Chaoscope will put at your disposal
> functions to describe your attractor
> (name, parameters, variables, options)
> as well as a basic framework to build
> upon.

Thank you for the reply and information.  Will be looking forward to
this new functionality, as time permits you to develop the interface.

Sincerely,
P.N.L.