[chaoscope] Re: Posting pics, solid mode colors, self-made formulas

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 10:31:25 +0100

Hi Paul, hello everyone,

I realize this is far in the future, but will this be in the form of
creating Dynamic Link Library (DLL) files to be used by Chaoscope??  If
so, I assume most any programming language capable of producing such an
executable would be acceptable.

Yes, anything that can export functions and make DLL calls will do, although the include files will be provided in C, I'm sure some clever coder will convert them to whichever language he fancies.

Chaoscope will put at your disposal functions to describe your attractor (name, parameters, variables, options) as well as a basic framework to build upon.

Nicolas Desprez