[chaoscope] Re: New user, and a few questions...

  • From: "Paul N. Lee" <Paul.N.Lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 12:01:38 -0600

Chaoscope wrote:

I develop on C++ Builder 4.0 which is rather obsolete but does the job for now. I may migrate to a different development platform in the far future when it will be time to port Chaoscope to other operating systems.

Have you thought about using Microsoft's Visual Studio, or is that out of the question?? Just asking, since people may get a Free Copy of Visual Studio 2005 Express Editions (along with other items):

   http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/default.aspx

Sincerely,
P.N.L.