[chaoscope] Re: Features planned for version 0.3 and beyond,

  • From: "Gerson" <gs1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 23:12:53 -0300

I agree with François about:

> Wonderfull planning !!! As requested feature, I'd appreciate an
> "autonaming" one. When I save my picture, I usualy save the parameter
> file too. So, would it be possible to autoname my parameter file with
> the picture name? This name is used when you refresh the window, just
> after saving.
> Or a naming convention like Chaos2004-06-06-xxx with xxx
> being the picture or attractor number of the day, like in Apo.

it cuold be a "preferences" in "options" menu.

>  Or an autosave mode: when I save a picture, Chaoscope automatically saves the
> parameter file with the adequate name. It's obviously not a must-do
> feature ;-)

it cuold be "F2", an option to "save as" that automatically save the
parameter file along with the image.

Do you intend to program something as symetry or kaleidoscopy?

I am sending an image and parameter file gs_Choscope_02. It use
volcano -> fractint map, and was postprocessed (just gamma, saturation and
contrast).

and

Why dont freelists show the parameters files attatched. See:
From: "Teleb, Radi" <TelebR@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 09:57:32 -0500

Gerson.

---
Inscreva-se na Maratona iBest para concorrer a prêmios!
São 2 casas, 11 Ford EcoSport e 60 computadores.
Participe já: http://maratona.ibest.com.br