[chaoscope] Re: Features planned for version 0.3 and beyond

  • From: "Franktal Gallery" <franktal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:01:35 +1200

Hello !

Don't know if this was asked before, but I'd like to have an INI file like Fractint's,
to customize a directory structure for palette maps, attractor sources, saved
images, etcetera.

Regards,
Miguel Fliguer - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Franktal Gallery - http://www.geocities.com/franktal2002

Hi Maik, hello everyone,

I don´t know if you know Ultrafractal. (www.ultrafractal.com)
In the parameter-file you save, are a lot of Information. For example the date which, in my opinion, is very important. And other things, like color and the resolution in wich it was created.

Color (gradients, background color, etc.) and resolution (image size) will be included in the project file. I'm curious to know why the date is very important to you. Isn't the file time stamp sufficient?

Nicolas Desprez