[chai-t] Re: SOP - Percentage of ambulance transfers within 40 minutes

  • From: Felicity Ison <Felicity.Ison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 01:38:23 +0000

Dear all

This is a KPI that has been shadow monitored in the Department's PRISM report.
As I understood it, the data used the arrival time into ED as part of the
metric and only VEMD data. I am unclear what the departure time used was though.

Does anyone else know the detail of the Department's PRISM Ambulance transfer
data ?

Felicity