[chai-t] Re: SOP - Percentage of ambulance transfers within 40 minutes

  • From: "Rose William" <William.Rose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 10:53:46 +1000

Hi Peter & Steve,

It sounds like the daily report from PADG is a one-off for the Austin
and doesn't necessarily give you what you want for internal reporting.
Is it a flat file extract that might be amenable to run more regularly?

Do you think that there's enough common ground in what people need to
report that we can ask as a group and save some hassle for PADG? As we
don't have an ED I'm not across this particularly, but if it's useful to
get together on this I'm happy to host.

Perhaps we can catch up quickly after Friday week's demo to discuss?

Kind regards,

William Rose
Business Intelligence Manager
Information Management

+61 3 9656 5231   |   Level 8, St Andrews Place, East Melbourne VIC 3002