[chai-t] Re: SOP - Percentage of ambulance transfers within 40 minutes

  • From: "DAVEY, Peter" <Peter.DAVEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 17:50:37 +1000

Stephen,

At the Austin we have something set up for our ED to record bypasses as
they happen and the data is then checked retrospectively from the pdfs.

As I mentioned we did get an episode level ambulance extract but had a
lot of trouble matching to our ED data because a lot of case numbers
were missing from our data.  It's not a mandatory field in VEMD.

Cheers

Peter Davey | Manager
Clinical Information Analysis & Reporting | Austin Health
PO Box 5555 Heidelberg Vic 3084
ph. +61 3 9496 5517 | fax. +61 3 9496 5856
email. peter.davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.austin.org.au
<http://www.austin.org.au/>